Important notes before you apply:
- Please be sure you meet all prerequisites prior to applying.
- Pregnant women are generally not advised to perform self-induced therapeutic tremoring. However tremors occur naturally during and after birth and can assist with the birth process and a more complete bodily recovery.
Step 1.) Please submit all of the following documents via email to Frances Graham at NeurogenicYoga@gmail.com
- Your completed application (download here).
- One (1) copy of your official yoga teacher certification and any other yoga related certificates.
- Log of 200 classes minimum of yoga instruction (click here for class log example). NOTE: Individuals who are recognized by Yoga Alliance as E-RYT 200, RYT 500, E-RYT 500 (see YA credentials here) are NOT required to submit logs, but must provide a copy of their current Yoga Alliance membership card.
Step 2.) Send $50 Non-Refundable Application Fee check. Please contact Frances Graham for information on where to send application fee.
Step 3.) Once your application has been reviewed and all prerequisites have been verified, you will receive an acceptance letter with instructions on registration and payment information.