Date and Time:
Saturday August 6th: 1:30PM-3:45PM
Day 1 Shake it off! Enliven and nurture your body with practices designed to unlock long held tension patterns and rediscover your innate ability to shake off stress and heal. The body holds deep instinctual intelligence that can set us free from pain and foster freedom of movement and ease.
What to expect:
- Gentle yoga asana designed to tune in to and awaken the root and sacral chakras, psoas muscle, and “gut” instinct to reignite authentic movement for releasing blockages.
- Key breath techniques for release and relaxation
- Awaken the body’s innate ability to heal through gentle self-induced vibration.
Sunday, August 7th: 12:15PM-3:45PM
Day 2: Paradise Within: Reawaken your innate ability to unlock long held tension patterns and embody joy and pleasure. Come tune in to your body's deep longing for authentic movement and learn self-induced tension release techniques.
What to expect:
- A deeper understanding of the energetics, physiology, and anatomy of stress and how it blocks our ability to experience pleasure.
- Mindful movement practices that will empower you to tune into the subtle and covert longings of the body.
- Key breath techniques for reawakening the relaxation and pleasure response.
- A reawakening of the body's innate ability to heal through gentle self induced vibration.
7970 SE 13th Avenue
Full weekend attendance to both workshops: $105 early bird by 7/17/16, $125 after that
*Limited number of Saturday-only and Sunday-only spots available. Please contact email@example.com if you are only able to make a single session.
Jennica Mills, MSW, E-RYT, Certified TRE Level II. After receiving her Master's in Social work in 2005, Jennica began working as a trauma therapist in a sexual assault recovery program. This experience led her into a journey of learning and practicing Yoga, meditation, and somatic therapies such as Trauma Releasing Exercises (TRE). Jennica facilitates workshops globally, and maintains a private practice in San Diego, CA. Learn more about Jennica. Contact Jennica at Jennica@NeurogenicYoga.com or call her at (480) 223-8686.
Logistical information and registration:
Register online or by phone: (503) 575-9982